Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mini Scrapbook Album Ornaments


 Look at these cute mini scrapbook album ornaments!  I wanted to have memories of significant events/ Christmas over the years on a tree!  So, I created these little minis which can be filled with a few pictures to capture these special moments!  I added a little ribbon to hang on a Christmas Tree!


 Above are a few pictures of the inside of our wedding scrapbook ornament.  I added the date to the back cover. Below shows our little personal Christmas Tree.  I love how these little mini scrapbook ornaments make our memories over the years shine and last for years to come!  My goal is to have a little mini scrapbook ornament for each year that my husband and I celebrate Christmas!  In a few years, as more memories are added, this tree will be decorated only as our mini scrapbook ornament tree! 

4 comments:

  1. such a awesome idea, love how your tree looks now with the minis on it.

    im a new follower from scrapbook.com. im yourscrapattack over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, Your sweet comment made my day! I can't wait to have time to create more mini Scrapbook Album Ornaments! They are so much fun to create! Tava :)

      Delete
  2. I love finding new, upcoming bloggers! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for all the details :)

    Oh yes, and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! How sweet! Headed to your blog now! Tava :)

      Delete